A Glennis Solutions Developer uses their software expertise to solve problems that help people.
The Associate Developer is responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the Glennis suite of branded websites (solutions used by the staff of senior living companies around the globe to maintain an excellent standard of quality for their residents).
The Associate Developer operates in a highly collaborative, cross functional, self-organized Agile team. They will work closely with and be mentored by senior engineers to contribute to the software development lifecycle.
We believe in a dynamic work ecosystem that is flexible, adaptable, inclusive, and balanced with home life.
• At least 2 years of experience writing code in C#
• Experience with relational database systems such as MS SQL Server and query languages (i.e. T-SQL)
• Experience developing code in a distributed source control system such as GitHub or GitLab
• Understanding of how RESTful APIs are built and consumed by software systems.
• Experience with MVC, razor pages, Entity Framework, ASP.net webforms, and unit testing is a plus.
• Agile and adaptive
• Constantly improving
• Works well in both collaborative and individual settings
• Thrives on finding solutions to constantly changing challenges
• Communicates effectively
• Asks good questions
• Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Glennis is a software as a service (SaaS) solutions company offering a fully integrated cloud-based software suite designed specifically for senior living communities to manage the customer life cycle. Created by a top senior housing operator, the intuitive design helps drive sales and maximize revenue while supporting high-quality care outcomes. By streamlining operations, we help senior housing administrators improve their sales and management so they may focus more on the quality of service they provide to their customers.
Glennis is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Glennis will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.